Minimum 2:1 (or equivalent)
Months of entry
Research is undertaken in:
- Applications of complexity theory
- Complexity in the design of products, processes and organisations
- Simulation, modelling and design of very large sociotechnical systems
- Design of autonomous machine systems, including cooperating and swarm robots; education and entertainment robotics
- Machine vision and intelligent geometry; pattern recognition; computer vision
- Hypernetwork theory and its applications in design of sociotechnical systems
- Policy design.
We welcome applications for research projects; please contact the department to discuss the suitability of your research interests.
- Dr Katerina Alexiou
- Dr Matthew Cook
- Professor Jeff Johnson
- Dr Theodore Zamenopoulos
Fees and funding
Please see The Open University website http://www.open.ac.uk/postgraduate/research-degrees/fees-and-funding for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Emma Dewberry
- +44 (0)1908 332940