Minimum 2:1 (or equivalent).
Months of entry
Research is undertaken in:
- Design theory and methods, including: studies of designers’ processes; design cognition; functional modelling of products
- Creativity in design and innovation
- Computational design; shape grammars; generative methods; computational making
- Comparative design across domains
- Design usability in products; usability in design tools; prototyping
- Engineering design processes including: simulation; systems engineering for resilient products and processes; product development; testing.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Emma Dewberry
- +44 (0)1908 332940