Minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) or an appropriate first degree and postgraduate qualification.
Months of entry
Our research focuses on the molecular and cellular processes underlying health, ageing and disease. We have a particular focus on diseases that have a significant impact on society. Our aim is to identify both novel therapeutic targets and innovative therapeutic agents for these conditions.
Key themes of our research include:
- Anti-cancer therapies
- Appetite and reproductive physiology
- Cardiovascular disorders, including those affecting the cerebrovascular network such as multiple sclerosis and stroke, and those affecting the heart such as cardiac arrhythmias
- Cell signaling and systems biology
- Inflammation and immunity
- Mechanisms underlying ageing at the organismal and cellular level
- Molecular mechanisms of disease
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Administrative Support
- +44 (0)1908 655808