Minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) or an appropriate first degree and postgraduate qualification.
Months of entry
Our research focuses on the fundamentals of neurobiology and how they relate to disease conditions and behaviour. Key themes of our research include:
- Atypical cognition - encompassing research in conditions such as dementia and neurodegenerative disorders, as well as the neurobiology of mental health
- Learning, memory and attention
- Neurodegeneration - focusing on the genetic, biological and cognitive underpinnings of disorders across the lifespan, including autism, dementia, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and ADHD
- Neurophysiology and neuropathology
- Neurovascular biology - focusing on neurovascular architecture and disorders of the neurovascular system.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time72 months
- full time36 months
- full time15 months
- part time24 months
Course contact details
- Administrative Support
- +44 (0)1908 655808