In order to take this learning path, you must have the following prerequisites:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Access to a computer (PC or Mac), headphones, a webcam, and a good internet connection
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
One million computer programming jobs are estimated to be created in the U.S. by 2020 - as well as 700,000 in Europe - thanks to unprecedented growth in the tech sector.
Here at OpenClassrooms, we pinpoint the key skills needed for the most in-demand jobs and develop courses and diplomas to train our students in those areas. That’s why we've developed a one-year master’s-level diploma in development, which you can complete entirely online with the help of a dedicated mentor.
In this path, you'll study product management. Product Managers are the people in the company who decide what should get built, which problems the team are solving, what the vision of the product is, and what business model applies. They are responsible for the return on investment (ROI) of their product. In particular, product managers:
- Develop a product vision
- Work with the tech team to make this vision a reality
- Validate all aspects of the business model
- Are the voice of the customer
- Prioritize all feature requests and say no to those which do not add the most value
- Create roadmaps for showing the direction the team will take to fulfil the product vision
- Integrate agile workflows (or other workflows) in teams
- And more!
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- OpenClassrooms Advisor