- You should have a UK or overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- You must hold professional registration with the relevant Nursing or Allied Health Professional Body in the UK.
- You will normally have a minimum of 12 months post-registration experience in a relevant clinical area.
- You should be working in a relevant clinical environment in which you can achieve the clinical skills required.
- You should have access to an appropriate practice supervisor within that area.
- You should have the support of your line manager.
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Certificate in Acute Care of the Older Person with Frailty enables UK registered healthcare professionals to achieve professional development and experience in this specialist area.
You will develop your knowledge, skills and understanding of assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of care relating to to the management of older patients with frailty who often have complex care needs and are being cared for in an acute care environment.
Information for international students
In addition to the academic entry qualifications, if your first language is not English you must demonstrate that your level of English is appropriate for study at postgraduate level. An IELTS overall score of 7.0 is required for this course.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Programme Administrator
- +44 (0)1865 483017