- have a first degree, or prior learning at the equivalent, appropriate level
- have a minimum of three years' post-registration experience in clinical practice
- be employed in a suitable clinical role in the UK for the achievement of clinical learning outcomes
- have evidence of current professional registration with the NMC in the UK
- have access to an appropriate clinical supervisor within your area of practice
- have explicit written support from your line manager
Months of entry
This Advanced Nursing Practice programme aims to prepare, support, and develop nurses who are employed in clinical roles with advanced practice, leadership, education, and research responsibilities.
Continuing developments in health care have resulted in the need for some professionals to have greater responsibility and accountability for developing service provision. This course offers opportunities for nursing professionals to engage in continuing professional and postgraduate academic development. The course will extend your knowledge and practice skills, and challenge your understanding and beliefs with regard to health care.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Programme Administrator
- +44 (0)1865 485526