- Have a first degree, or prior learning at the equivalent, appropriate level
- Have a minimum of three years' post-registration experience in clinical practice
- Be employed in a suitable clinical role in the UK for the achievement of clinical learning outcomes
- Have evidence of current professional registration with the NMC or the HCPC in the UK
- Have access to an appropriate clinical supervisor within your area of practice
- Have explicit written support from your line manager.
Months of entry
The MSc in Advanced Practice (Clinical) aims to prepare, support and develop effective clinical leaders in health and social care. Specifically those who are employed in clinical roles with advanced practice, leadership, education and research responsibilities.
Continuing developments in health and social care have resulted in the need for some professionals to have greater responsibility and accountability for developing service provision. This course offers opportunities for midwives and allied health professionals to engage in continuing professional and postgraduate academic development.
The course will extend your skills, knowledge and practice, and challenge your attitudes to health and social care.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Programme Administrator
- +44 (0)1865 485526