Students should normally have a first degree.
Months of entry
This is a three module course that will give you an overview of individual and contextual factors which may influence children and young people's behaviour. You will explore challenging behaviour from a variety of perspectives.
Why choose this course?
- This course has been specifically designed for those working with children and young people who exhibit challenging behaviour.
- You will explore a variety of alternative perspectives for understanding challenging behaviour and associated social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- Alongside Oxford Brookes academics you will be taught by professionals working in a variety of roles in settings within Oxfordshire Local Authority.
- You will be able to network with other practitioners and access information about local jobs specialising in work with children and young people who exhibit challenging behaviour.
- The School of Education at Oxford Brookes combines high quality teaching and significant research and consultancy activity.
- The School is a focal point for lively, informed debate on education through close partnership with local schools and colleges and our open seminar and lecture programmes.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Programme Administrator
- +44 (0) 1865 488617