Applicants normally have:
- a good honours degree
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), other equivalent professional qualification or relevant experience.
Months of entry
This MA Education - Higher Education programme aims to critically enquire into the meanings and purposes of higher education. Questions central to the course include:
- What is the role and value of the university?
- What does it mean for higher education to be 'authentic' and 'transformative'?
- How are the 'facts' of higher education established?
- What are the values of 'truth' and 'belief'?
- How are roles enacted and personal identities developed within and against these roles?
We draw on the pioneering approach of the Educational Development Team in the Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development (OCSLD) at Oxford Brookes University, combining work and community based social learning and teaching with rigorous, evidence based and explanatory research, evaluation and development experience.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Programme Administrator
- +44 (0)1865 488617