Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- For school leavers: Computer Literacy. Maths. Ideally IT on GCSE level
- For others: Some working experience in IT
- For all: Pre-course interview by phone
- Prospective students may make an appointment to come to meet with us beforehand
- Computers: Bring your own laptop
Months of entry
This course aims to teach you Java Programming from scratch to an intermediate level, with a prestigious, recognised Oracle qualification and through practical examples, to prepare you for a Java Developer role.
We do a lot get you prepared for a role by making sure that both the practical and theory are covered, focus on practical and assisting with your external Oracle exam preparation.
Why do a Java Programming course: Career opportunities are great: Average salary in London: £65,000.
Fees and funding
Payment plan available
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible3 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written/ formal examinations||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114