Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
About Pearson Business School
Education, powered by industry experience
Find your business path with our postgraduate degrees in Management and Finance.
At Pearson Business School, we do things differently – we're part of Pearson, a FTSE 100 company, and that means we’re immersed in real business.
Your career and employability are our number one priority, which is why industry engagement is at the core of everything that we do. Our courses are designed, developed and delivered in collaboration with industry.
Come and join our friendly community in London.
Part of Pearson Plc, FTSE 100 company
PG subjects available
- MA Business and Management
- MSc Financial Leadership
Future career prospects
- Be taught by leading industry professionals with backgrounds in retail, health, finance and education; broadening your knowledge of multiple sectors.
- Become part of a network of bright, creative and entrepreneurial graduates. As part of this community, we’ll give you access to exclusive benefits.
- Benefit from a talent development programme to help you build your professional skills and industry engagement opportunities.
English Language requirements
If your first language is not English you may need to complete an English language test, such as a Pearson English language test (PTE Academic) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test, to demonstrate you have the language skills needed to complete your degree. All of our courses are taught in English.
6.5 IELTS (with a minimum of 6.0 in Reading and Writing and 5.5 in Speaking and Listening)
Unfortunately, at the moment we are unable to accept students from outside of the UK who would require a visa to study with us. This is because we don't currently have Higher Trusted Status - a status that is required by the government for Higher Education providers, in order to recruit international students.
Facilities and support arrangements
Get full access to an online library 24/7, including thousands of ejournals and over 400,000 ebooks!
On our Online Learning Environment, you’ll discover a range of high-quality study materials designed to support your learning, together with useful resources including news and announcements, timetables (which can be integrated into your Google Calendar), technical support and helpful guidance.
A talent development programme to help you build your professional skills and industry engagement opportunities.
Our fees are £11,000. The fees include registration, tuition and examination fees, all your reading materials as eBooks and full access to our online library 24/7 as well as much more.
Our fees are within the Masters Student Loan amount, which is £11,222 if your course starts on or after 1 August 2020. The loan is paid directly to you. You can use it for your course fees and living costs. Please refer to the goverment website for more information.
For full details of our financial support packages, please refer to our finances page.
In addition to your tuition fee you will need to budget for your living costs and some other costs associated with your studies.
Pearson Business School has a “bring your own device” policy: you will need to have your own laptop or tablet computer to access the learning materials on the Online Learning Environment, as well as the books, journals and databases available from our online library. The cost of a laptop or tablet varies according to your personal preference but we have prepared some guidance on the specification to choose. See PC requirement.
At our London campus you will have access to free printing and photocopying facilities. However, you will have to purchase, notebooks and other ordinary stationery items. You may wish to purchase your own copies of the recommended textbooks, but please note that all textbooks are available to students in electronic editions.
If you will not be living at home, you will need to pay for accommodation. Visit our Accommodation page to find out about the student accommodation providers that are popular with our students and how you can secure yours.
You will incur transport costs travelling to your classes, work and events, such as industry workshops, which may take place elsewhere in central London. Details of public transport costs are available from the Transport for London website.
Please note, an additional re-attendance fee of £1,833.33 per 30 credit module is charged if you don't pass the programme and need to repeat certain modules.
When it comes to accommodation at Pearson College London there are three options; live in private halls, commute from home or live in a private shared flat or house.
Providers you may want to find out about:
- Tufnell House – located in London’s Zone 2 and run by iQ Student Accommodation. It offers a range of en suite rooms, studios and flats as well as some special options in the separate Gatehouse building for final year and postgraduate students. WiFi, bills and contents insurance are all included in the price.
- Grand Felda House – located in the heart of Wembley, close to the tube station. Grand Felda House is a great base to access the whole of London. It offers a wide selection of studio apartments and shared flats, and a range of amenities, including a cinema and games room. Residents also receive free membership to the Wembley Better gym, located on the ground floor.
A fantastic way to meet new people, master a new hobby or skill, and get involved in student life. We offer a variety of societies, from sports, including football and netball, to Trading, Model United Nations, Enactus, Women In Business, LGBTQ+, Afro-Caribbean and E-Sports.
From parties to pub quizzes and paintballing, the Pearson College Students’ Association and our Student Experience team host a range of events tailored to you.
How to apply
- Apply via the Pearson Business School website
- Application deadline: 4pm on 31 July 2021.
- Our admissions team will be in contact to arrange an interview with a tutor.
- Social media accounts