Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
There are two entry routes to this programme:
i) An honours degree in any discipline and successful completion of an applicant interview; OR
ii) At least 3 years of relevant professional experience and successful completion of an applicant Advanced Workshop
For the purpose of this programme professional experience is usually considered to be:
- working in an operational, technical or management role in an organisation which contains elements of complexity;
- self-employment or working as an entrepreneur.
How to apply
- Visit the MA Business and Management (MBM) course page on the Pearson Business School website.
- Complete the online application form. Application deadline: 4pm on 31st July 2021.
- Our admissions team will be in contact to arrange an interview with a tutor.
- If you are applying via entry route ii (experience-based), you will also need to complete our online Advanced Workshop.
If we make you an offer for a place on the programme, it will be subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please visit the Pearson Business School website for more information.
Months of entry
MA Business and Management (MBM)
Master management through real experience.
Study our masters immersed in industry and you'll build your portfolio of work experience, grow your network and learn a workplace tech superpower. Take your career to the next level with our MBM.
Why choose our MBM?
- Study at the UK’s only Higher Education provider to be part of a FTSE 100 company (Pearson)
- Guaranteed work experience built into modules
- Enhance your credentials through digital badging
- Learn a workplace tech superpower, such as data visualisation and coding
- Complete a bespoke talent development programme
- Be taught by leading industry professionals
- £2,000 bursary available
- Become part of a network of bright, creative, and entrepreneurial graduates
Please visit the Pearson Business School website for more information on modules, our expert tutors, and to apply.
Information for international students
Please note, at the moment we are unable to accept students from outside of the UK who would require a visa to study with us.
This is because we don't currently have Higher Trusted Status - a status that is required by the government for Higher Education providers in order to recruit international students.
Fees and funding
Our fees are £11,000. The fees include registration, tuition and examination fees, all your reading materials as eBooks and full access to our online library 24/7 as well as much more.
Our fees are within the Masters Student Loan amount, which is £11,222 if your course starts on or after 1 August 2020. The loan is paid directly to you. You can use it for your course fees and living costs. Visit: gov.uk/masters-loan
Work Experience Bursary
A bursary is available for all applicants who engage in work experiences through their modules. The bursary is a payment of up to £2,000 that is designed to cover the expenses that may occur when working on their work-based projects for their modules. As we want to maximise the opportunity for as many students as possible to gain industry experience alongside their postgraduate degree, we offer this funding as a means of easing any financial constraints you may have on completing unpaid work experience. Please note, this bursary is paid once work experience has been completed.
Please visit the Pearson Business School website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate at Pearson Business School