Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Candidates should have passed an ACCA-accredited programme providing exemption from the first 9 ACCA exam papers.
How to apply
- Visit the MSc Financial Leadership course page on the Pearson Business School website
- Complete the Postgraduate Application Form. Application deadline: 4pm on 31st July 2021.
- Our admissions team will get in touch to arrange an online interview.
If we make you an offer for a place on the programme, it will be subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please visit the Pearson Business School website for more information.
Months of entry
MSc Financial Leadership
Study a masters degree in Financial Leadership validated by the University of Kent (a Gold awarded university by the Teaching Excellence Framework) and have the chance to become fully exam qualified with the ACCA.
This programme has been developed by Pearson Business School, with input from the ACCA and global leaders such as IBM and Santander. Our modules are taught by experienced Chartered Accountants who have worked for accountancy firms including PwC. We combine academic theory with real accountancy projects, so you develop the skills to be a successful financial leader.
Why choose this course?
- Gain a masters degree and the chance to become fully ACCA exam qualified - Our MSc Financial Leadership supports you to become fully exam-qualified with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). This can be achieved by completing the ACCA Strategic Business Leader (SBL) and Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) exams as part of the course. The tuition that you will receive for two option modules on the programme will also prepare you to undertake the two relevant ACCA professional exams independently to become fully exam qualified.
Develop modern accountancy skills - You’ll also study a set of complementary university modules to top-up to a masters degree and accelerate your career in finance and accounting. These option modules include predictive analytics, digital decision-making, advanced risk management and innovation.
Be taught by professional accountants - Our accountancy tutors are experienced Chartered Accountants, many of whom have worked for big 4 accountancy firms including PwC.
Please visit the Pearson Business School website for information on modules, our expert tutors, and to apply.
Information for international students
Please note, at the moment we are unable to accept students from outside of the UK who would require a visa to study with us.
This is because we don't currently have Higher Trusted Status - a status that is required by the government for Higher Education providers in order to recruit international students.
Fees and funding
£11,000 for the 12-month programme.
This tuition fee includes up to two attempts at the ACCA core modules (Strategic Leadership and Corporate Reporting) as well as access to all your online learning materials.
This qualification offers a cost-effective method to complete a masters degree and have the chance to become fully exam qualified by the ACCA.
Our fees are within the Masters Student Loan amount, which is £11,222 if your course starts on or after 1 August 2020. The loan is paid directly to you. You can use it for your course fees and living costs. Visit: gov.uk/master-loan
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate at Pearson Business School