An undergraduate honours degree in Art and Design, Architecture, Computing or Engineering-related subjects. We're also happy to consider applicants without a degree if you have significant industry experience in VFX or related fields. We'll ask suitable applicants to submit a creative portfolio and attend an interview.
Months of entry
This course is designed to give you practical, vocational training and a fully-accredited MA qualification, so you won't just graduate, you'll graduate as a highly-skilled, highly-creative VFX professional. We've teamed up with the University of Bradford to bring you a programme that goes beyond our regular 3D for VFX courses. Giving you advanced, up-to-date skills in state-of-the-art 3D VFX technologies and techniques, and an in-depth understanding of how they're used in real-world production environments.
Fees and funding
- Free online primer course before you start studying - so your foundation skills are up to speed
- Access to Escape's VLE system where you will be able to access additional resources to supplement your training throughout the duration of the course and 12 months of free access after completing the course.
- Escapee Aftercare and career supportHelp and advice on your CV, showreel and job applications
- Free Autodesk Software upon registration to the Autodesk Education Community - full details included with course welcome information.
- 18 weeks of classroom study followed by 12 weeks of remotely directed learning and a 15 week remotely directed final project
You can apply for a Career Development Loan to help cover the cost of this programme. Our Student Finance Manager is on hand to answer all your questions and help you with money matters, to make sure you're time as a student here goes as smoothly as possible.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Ian Palmer
- 0203 7335 925