A second class honours degree (2:2) from a UK university, or an equivalent award from an overseas institution, or an equivalent professional qualification. Work experience may be considered - please enquire.
Months of entry
Are you aiming for an influential role in one of the fastest growing global industries? Through our Institute of Hospitality accredited programme, you’ll develop an international perspective on hospitality management and the contemporary issues that shape it. Sharpen your knowledge of business and marketing theory and gain strategic and operational insights into the hospitality sector through our strong industry partnerships.
- Learn to meet the changing needs of the hospitality industry and the varying demands of both society and the economy.
- Benefit from established industry contacts with international corporations like Hilton Worldwide, helping you network your way to a graduate career.
- Take an international perspective on one of the fastest growing sectors in the world and learn first-hand from industry experts. Our lecturers are active in research areas such as sustainable practices, consumer behaviour, motivation and satisfaction, and staff retention.
- Gain a competitive advantage on a course accredited by the Institute of Hospitality.
- Investigate a topic you’re passionate about and sharpen your research skills, by undertaking an independent postgraduate dissertation.
- Explore key topics within International Hospitality Management, such as luxury, service, customers and innovation, through diverse and relevant fieldwork.
Fees and funding
As part of a new government funded masters loan scheme, masters students who are under the age of 60 can now access a loan of up to £10,000 as a contribution towards the cost of their study.
The loans will be available for both taught and research masters programmes across all disciplines and subject areas (excluding PGCE, PgCert, PgDip, MClinRes or ResM).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1752 585858
- +44 (0)1752 585501