- Minimum 120 postgraduate credits or equivalent in a business or management subject.
- Qualifications and academic performance will be reviewed by the Programme Director.
- Students for whom English is not a first language will be required to achieve an IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element), or equivalent.
- Work experience is considered as part of the application process but is not essential.
Months of entry
January, September, March
The MBA is recognised worldwide as the premier postgraduate qualification in the field of business management. This MBA is a ‘top-up’ programme designed specifically for holders of Postgraduate Diplomas in business or management, allowing you to ‘fast-track’ your studies to gain a full MBA award. The programme assessment is project-based and supported through expert supervision and online learning - it can be studied from any location world-wide.
- Postgraduate Diploma holders can gain a prestigious MBA from a leading UK University
- Flexible delivery by expert faculty from Plymouth University
- Study from any location worldwide
- Supported by online learning resources
- Access to Plymouth University e-library
- Choice of two start dates: September or March/April.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1752 585500
- +44 (0)1752 585501