Students would normally be expected to have a good honours degree in any subject. Those with relevant work experience will also be considered for entry.
Months of entry
Are you a future tourism and hospitality industry leader? With a strong managerial focus, this programme will furnish you with a combination of tourism and hospitality theory, operational skills and practical methods of analysis. Take the opportunity to study the related areas of tourism and hospitality within a single programme to ensure you have the tools to become a confident and high executive level manager in the international tourism and hospitality sector.
- According to the United Nations World Tourism Organization one in 11 jobs worldwide are now in tourism, so you will enhance your career opportunities through our focus on employability.
- Join our successful graduates who hold management positions in hotels, airlines, tour operators and travel agencies, the cruise industry, government tourism ministries and universities around the world.
- Learn from research-active staff at the forefront of knowledge, conducting research into areas such as the social impacts of tourism, the relationship between tourism and crime, working conditions in the industry, the adoption and reporting of corporate social responsibility, tourism education, and literary and heritage tourism in Cornwall.
- Study while you work - this course is offered part-time and is suitable for those with experience of the service sector.
- Secure relevant work experience through short internships during your third term.
- Gain transferable skills which allow you to work in other sectors such as investment banks and import and export businesses.
Information for international students
IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 575/232 required.
Fees and funding
As part of a new government funded masters loan scheme, masters students who are under the age of 60 can now access a loan of up to £10,000 as a contribution towards the cost of their study.
The loans will be available for both taught and research masters programmes across all disciplines and subject areas (excluding PGCE, PgCert, PgDip, MClinRes or ResM).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1752 585858
- +44 (0)1752 585501