People who can apply to the Master’s Degree:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent in Computer Engineering, and related fields;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process, in Computer Engineering, and related fields;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management, in Computer Engineering, and related fields;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the skills to attend this cycle of studies by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management.
Months of entry
To confer a professional specialization with great emphasis on mobile computing and related technologies, allowing a series of studies to the holders of a degree in Computer Engineering, and related courses, including the possibility of expertise to professionals in the labour market.
The graduate students of the study cycle should be able to:
- Apply the knowledge and the ability to understand and solve problems in new and unfamiliar situations, and in broad and multidisciplinary contexts;
- Integrate knowledge, handle complex issues, develop solutions and make judgments in situations of limited or incomplete information;
- Communicate the conclusions achieved and the knowledge acquired, both to specialists and non-specialist in the field of Mobile Computing;
- Develop skills that allow a life-long learning fundamentally in a self-oriented or independent way.
Information for international students
Visit our website for information.
Fees and funding
Visit our website for information on scholarships.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Estudante Internacional