People who can apply to the Master’s Degree:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent in any scientific field;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process, in any scientific field;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management, in any scientific field;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the skills to attend this cycle of studies by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management.
Months of entry
The Master in International Business (MIB) targets allowing graduate students to continue studying emphasizing international business, to improve their employability in firms and public organizations, as well as promoting the economy – namely in the international dimension – through foreign trade and foreign investment.
- Promote the acquisition of specific knowledge at advanced level in specialized International Business areas;
- To cope with challenges in global markets, MIB trains professionals who become available for national and foreign firms to recruit to lead and support their internationalization process;
- Contribute to promote research in international business field;
- Contribute to improve the competitiveness of the regional firms, many of which are exporting SMEs;
- To have an active role in managing organizations, being a part of top management teams.
Information for international students
Visit our website for information.
Fees and funding
Visit our website for information on scholarships.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Estudante Internacional