- Holders of a bachelor’s degree or legal equivalent in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Product Design, Fine Arts, New Media, interested in pursuing studies in the area of Graphic Design;
- Holders of a foreign academic bachelor’s degree following a 1st cycle of studies organized according to the principles of the Bologna process in Graphic Design and related areas;
- Holders of a foreign bachelor’s degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of a degree by the Scientific-Technical Council of ESAD in Graphic Design and related areas;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum which is recognized as attesting the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies by the Scientific-Technical Council of ESAD.
Months of entry
Graduates in the Master of Graphic Design may work in the areas of editorial design, packaging, typography, information design, generic design for television or cinema, illustration, art direction, branding, multimedia design and production of graphic design. In the advertising industry can be a creative pairs, for print advertising or television.
In the audiovisual industry, these skills can also be applied in the conduct of generic or other products where typography is applied. The teaching profession is also a professional output as well as academic research in the area of graphic design.
The Masters in Graphic Design ESAD.CR aims to provide students with the conceptual and practical skills of a high professional level in specific areas of graphic design and communication for multiple platforms, which feature contemporary visual culture.
The Master of Graphic Design ESAD.CR focuses on preparing students with a set of theoretical and practical studies in contemporary graphic design, typography applied, graphic design for contemporary means of communication and branding. Courses are complemented by seminars and research methodologies that explore the communication design conceptually and operationally, approaching simultaneously experimental and professional dimensions. The last two semesters focus on the preparation of sustained practical design work that could be replaced by an internship.
Information for international students
Visit our website for information.
Fees and funding
Visit our website for information on scholarships.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Estudante Internacional