People who can apply to the Master’s Degree:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Communication Networks Engineering, and related fields;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process, in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Communication Networks Engineering, and related fields;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management, in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Communication Networks Engineering, and related fields;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the skills to attend this cycle of studies by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management.
Months of entry
This course aims, primarily, to provide advanced applied knowledge in professional subjects that assume strategic importance for the country and the region. Accordingly, the objectives include the acquisition, by students, of theoretical knowledge and the necessary skills for its application in the fields of Electronics and Telecommunications, or Energy and Automation.
The course also aims to enable holders of an Electrical Engineering degree to carry on their studies by allowing the specialization and technical/scientific updating of professionals. The course also aims to actively contribute to promote national technological development and enhance added value in the country’s and region’s industry, through the development of projects, dissertations and industrial placements in companies and R&D institutions.
Information for international students
Visit our website for information.
Fees and funding
Visit our website for information on scholarships.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Estudante Internacional