- Holders of a bachelor’s degree or legal equivalent in engineering and related areas, industrial design or product design;
- Holders of a foreign academic bachelor’s degree following a 1st cycle of studies organized according to the principles of the Bologna process in engineering and related areas, industrial design or product design;
- Holders of a foreign bachelor’s degree that is recognized as meeting the objectives of a degree by the Scientific-Technical Council of ESTG in engineering and related areas, industrial design or product design;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum which is recognized as attesting the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies by the Scientific-Technical Council of ESTG.
Months of entry
- Provide an integrated set of dynamic skills, solidly based on technical and scientific knowledge essential to the development of quality products, in a fast and innovative way, with a high degree of success and added value
- Provide a multidisciplinary and versatile training that allows the professional to perform strategic functions and / or supervision in industrial or service companies, as well as public or private entities
Information for international students
Visit our website for information.
Fees and funding
Visit our website for information on scholarships.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Estudante Internacional