A minimum of a second class honours degree (or equivalent international qualification) in a relevant subject. Overseas students are required to provide evidence of English language skills as part of their application.
Months of entry
- New course, covering the very latest tools and techniques in ecological and evolutionary genomics.
- Delivered by experts with active research programmes on a wide diversity of organisms and problems.
- An innovative group project, collaborating with peers to analyse genomic data.
- A six month individual thesis project in a current research area, with opportunities to collaborate with outside institutions and organisations
Information for international students
Overseas students may be eligible to apply for a range of external scholarships and we also provide information about relevant funding providers in your home country on our country web pages.
Fees and funding
There are a number of sources of funding available for Masters students.
These include a significant package of competitive Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) bursaries and scholarships in a range of subject areas, as well as external sources of funding.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- +44 (0)20 7882 3328/5889