Minimum of 12 months clinical experience within the relevant clinical area plus a degree or higher qualification in Medicine or healthcare related subjects such as Nursing and Healthcare, Dietetics and Nutrition, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Social Work.
Months of entry
This innovative distance learning degree, recognised by both the British Burn Association [BBA], and the International Society of Burn Injury [ISBI] delivers the educational foundation for excellent burn care to physicians, surgeons and allied professionals practicing or wishing to practice within the multidisciplinary burn team environment.
Key course information
- A small select number of students allows for excellent student support and personalised input from the course faculty.
- A truly international course with students, staff and alumni from all around the globe.
- Recent collaboration with Imperial University, London (provision of burns simulation sessions during clinical days) is an example of how the department utilises the latest education trends.
- Close collaboration with South East Burns Network burn facilities to enhance clinical immersion.
- Regular updates on materials to match the rapidly evolving burn care provision.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Blizard Institute