A MBBS or basic medical degree from a university recognised by the General Medical Council (GMC)
Applicants with a minimum of a 2:1 degree in nursing or pharmacy (depending on the modules studied at undergraduate level) or equivalent, may also be considered.
Months of entry
Take the next step in your career with a PgDip in Clinical Microbiology from Queen Mary. On this course you will develop your own original scholarship and scientific research: preparing you to pursue further research or professional study.
- Part-time schedule allows you to balance work and study
- Get hands-on experience in our advanced purpose-built laboratories (In 2020/21, all core content will be acessible online in Semester 1. This will be supplemented by some face-to-face teaching for those able to attend campus in line with regulations and risk assessment)
- Acquire an understanding of specialised techniques applicable to your own research or advanced scholarship
- Option to join clinical journal club at Barts Health NHS Trust (Covid-permitting and after risk assessment)
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time21 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Blizard Institute
- +44 (0)207 882 2656