A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject.
Months of entry
In a highly competitive global environment, innovation is one of the key areas in which businesses can ensure success and establish competitive advantage. On this engaging programme, you will develop an advanced understanding of organisations, their management, the changing external context in which they operate and the importance of innovation.
- A bespoke approach, where you design the content around your own research and career agenda
- Learn to think critically about business and the innovation process, generate and implement ideas and become a future leader
- Study in the heart of London - a vibrant capital full of networking opportunities
Fees and funding
See website for more details on programme fees and funding.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166