A 1st class degree at undergraduate level in any subject. A satisfactory research proposal that fits with research interests of staff in the School of Business and Management is also required.Other routes
Candidates that do not currently meet the set entry requirements may also have the option to study the Graduate Diploma in Finance and Economics. Meeting the required grades on completion of this programme will provide a pathway to study MSc International Financial Management.
The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programmes within the School of Business and Management are:
7.0 overall including 6.0 in Writing, and 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking.
Months of entry
This programme combines academic study with invaluable practical teaching to give you top-level business education in international financial management. Take a research-led approach to the study of markets and institutions, corporate finance and decision-making and become a part of Queen Mary's vibrant research community.
- Study in one of the financial capitals in the world, home to a wealth of resources, such as the London Stock Exchange and The British Library
- Enhance transferable cognitive skills in relation to the analysis, synthesis and critical evaluation of the knowledge of financial management
- Become a part of Queen Mary's vibrant research community by attending our Symposium, which showcases the latest research presented by PhD students
- Design the content of your degree around your own research agenda
Fees and funding
See website for more details on funding and programme fees.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166