A good upper second class honours degree or equivalent in any subject. For non-native English speakers, IELTS 7.0 or equivalent, is required.
Months of entry
In a highly competitive global environment, innovation is one of the key areas in which businesses can ensure their success and establish a competitive advantage. On this programme you will develop an advanced understanding of organisations, their management, the changing external context in which they operate and the importance of innovation.
This programme is specifically designed for students who wish to develop their skills and knowledge to pursue a management career in a globalised environment. You will examine:
• the development and operation of markets in relation to resources, goods and services
• the economic, environmental, ethical, legal, political, sociological and technological external context, together with its effect at local, national and international levels upon organisations
• the role of marketing in relation to customers, their expectations and their location
• the management and development of people within organisations
• the nature of organisations – their internal functions and processes; their diverse purposes, structures, and governance, and the individual and corporate behaviours and cultures which exist within and between organisations and their influence on the external context • the role of business innovation, creativity, and knowledge management within organisations.
Innovation will be vital to companies as they look to survive a global downturn, particularly in the UK. As a graduate of this course you will be equipped to assist with managing the innovation process and will be highly sought after. You will learn how to think critically about business and the innovation process.
- Knowledge and Innovation Management
- Leading Organisational Change
- New Product Development and Business Ecosystems
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Strategic Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management in the Public Services
- International Business Strategy
- Leadership and Strategy in the Public Sector
- Management Consulting
- Organisational Development and Transformation
- Risk and Crisis Management
Further information: www.qmul.ac.uk
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- James Boote, Recruitment and Marketing Officer
- 44 (0)20 7882 8569