A 1st class degree at undergraduate level in any subject. A satisfactory research proposal that fits with research interests of staff in the School of Business and Management is also required.
The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programmes within the School of Business and Management are:
Months of entry
This Public Services MRes is aimed at those who want to make a real difference at local and national levels. Delve into a range of topics that define public services, from healthcare and housing, to the emergency services and the role of the Bank of England.
- Develop effective research and analytical techniques along with an overview of public services
- Study in the heart of London, home to the headquarters of large public service organisations such as the NHS and HMRC
- Become a part of Queen Mary's vibrant research community by attending our Symposium, which showcases the latest research presented by PhD students
Fees and funding
See website for more details on funding and programme fees.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166