A 1st class degree at undergraduate level in any subject. A satisfactory research proposal that fits with research interests of staff in the School of Business and Management is also required.
Months of entry
This Work and Organisation MRes is aimed at those who want to hone in on a specialist area of business and management. You will be able to align research to your career trajectory by delving into key areas of organisational structure, from social and political marketing to leading organisational change.
- Become a part of Queen Mary's vibrant research community by attending our Symposium, which showcases the latest research presented by PhD students
- Develop effective research and analytical techniques along with an overview of management and organisation techniques
- Refine essential transferable skills for effective collaboration and leadership in the workplace, such as logical, critical and creative problem-solving skills
Fees and funding
See website for more details on funding and programme fees.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166