A full first degree at the equivalent of at least a Pass in a UK undergraduate degree, or (for students from PR China) a three year diploma from a recognised institution, with grades of at least 75% in relevant subjects. English language proficiency: IELTS 5.5 (min. 5.5 in all elements); TOEFLiBT 72 (min. Writing 17; Reading 18, Listening 17, Speaking 20); Pearson 51 (min. 46 in all elements).
Months of entry
The Pre-Masters Graduate Diploma in Economics & Finance is for students who have a first degree or diploma and would like to study for a postgraduate degree in the School of Economics and Finance. The diploma programme is suitable for students who need to 'top up' their academic qualifications or improve their level of English.
Why you should study the Pre-Masters Diploma at Queen Mary:
- Successful candidates are guaranteed progression onto postgraduate courses in the School of Economics and Finance.
- Students develop knowledge in Economics and Finance subjects and English, helping them to prepare for postgraduate degrees.
- Students have full access to campus facilities including accommodation (Sept start only), the library, careers service, leisure facilities and restaurants.
Students on the Pre-Masters Graduate Diploma in Economics & Finance study three modules:
- English language and study skills
- Economics and Finance
- Quantitative Techniques.
Information for international students
Please visit the International section of our website: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/international/index.html
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Economics and Finance Admissions