A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in a relevant discipline such as Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Health Sciences, Oral Health Sciences or the Social Sciences .
Professional practice gained from a wide variety of relevant backgrounds will also be considered.
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses
Months of entry
This online PgDip develops your ‘real world’ transferable public health skills, enabling you to make evidence-based decisions and demonstrate strong public health leadership skills.
- Gain specialist insight into dental health policy and a portfolio of technical skills
- Part-time, online course so you can study alongside your other commitments
- An ideal career boost if you want to lead in healthcare
- Study at one of the UK’s top-rated dental schools: we are joint first for research impact (REF 2014)
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time21 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Institute of Dentistry
- +44 (0)20 7882 8930