Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good 2:2 or above at undergraduate level in Engineering or a related discipline.
Months of entry
This new MSc programme is for students with an aerospace engineering or material science degree who want to specialise further in this innovative, fast growing sector. You can tailor your degree to build on your experience, choosing modules that reflect your interests and chosen specialism.
- Get involved in internationally leading research with industry partners including Airbus, BAE System and GKN etc
- Join research groups working at the cutting edge of aerospace engineering, and computational modelling at a top UK university
- Be taught by world-leading academics and have regular contact with them throughout the programme
- Get involved in advanced numerical simulation in aerospace structure manufacturing
- Work with our state-of-the-art facilities
Information for international students
If you got your degree in an English speaking country or if it was taught in English, and you studied within the last five years, you might not need an English language qualification - find out more.
The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programmes within the School of Engineering and Material Sciences are:
IELTS 6.5 overall including 6.0 in Writing, and 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking.
If you're an international student you'll need to get ATAS (Academic Technology Approval Scheme) approval, which will extend the visa application process by 2-4 weeks.
Fees and funding
There are a number of ways you can fund your postgraduate degree.
- Scholarships and bursaries
- Postgraduate loans (UK students)
- Country-specific scholarships for international students
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Engineering and Materials Science