Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Law or a degree with substantial law content.
Law graduates with a 2:2 honours degree who also have other legal qualifications and/or substantial professional legal experience may also qualify.
Non-law graduates with a minimum second class honours degree, that have also obtained a Merit (or 60 per cent) in the Common Professional Examination (CPE) or Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) recognised by the UK professional bodies, may also qualify. Non-law graduates may also be considered on the basis of exceptional professional experience (of at least five years) in a legal area or an area directly related to their programme of study.
The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programmes within the School Law are:
Months of entry
This bespoke LLM enables you to study while you work. Over a two- to four-year period, you can choose from the full range of the School of Law’s postgraduate modules, which can be studied in London, at a combination of our international campuses, and with online learning modules.
- Unparalleled choice: you can choose your modules to acquire a PgDip or LLM programme
- Study with a top ten UK law school – and gain international expertise by taking modules in Paris
- Gain an internship with a law firm or the legal sector of a company
- Benefit from our excellent partnerships with international law firms and other legal institutions
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible24-48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Law
- +44 (0)20 7882 8223