A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Law or a degree with substantial law content.
Law graduates with a 2:2 honours degree who also have other legal qualifications and/or substantial professional legal experience may also qualify.
Non-law graduates with a minimum second class honours degree, that have also obtained a Merit (or 60 per cent) in the Common Professional Examination (CPE) or Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) recognised by the UK professional bodies, may also qualify. Non-law graduates may also be considered on the basis of exceptional professional experience (of at least five years) in a legal area or an area directly related to their programme of study.
The minimum English Language requirements for entry to postgraduate degree programmes within the School Law are:
Months of entry
This bespoke LLM enables you to study while you work. Over a two- to four-year period, you can choose from the full range of the School of Law’s postgraduate modules, which can be studied in London, at a combination of our international campuses, and with online learning modules.
- Unparalleled choice: you can choose your modules to acquire a PgDip or LLM programme
- Study with a top ten UK law school – and gain international expertise by taking modules in Paris
- Gain an internship with a law firm or the legal sector of a company
- Benefit from our excellent partnerships with international law firms and other legal institutions
Fees and funding
See website for more details on funding and programme fees.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Law
- +44 (0)20 7882 8223