Learn more via the course page.
Months of entry
Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) has launched a five-year Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme taught on the Mediterranean islands of the Maltese Republic. The MBBS is taught by Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, a faculty of QMUL, a member of the Russell Group of leading research-led UK universities.
The programme has been designed to provide students with the medical knowledge, clinical skills and professional attitudes that are required to become a competent Foundation Year (FY1) Doctor. Our spiral curriculum is taught in a series of modules which are based on body systems which, in turn, encompass various scientific and medical themes. The programme is very similar as the MBBS London programme in terms of its content, method of delivery and selection criteria.
- Medicine MBBS Malta five-year programme, Full time
- Awarded a Medicine MBBS from Queen Mary University of London (Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry)
- Programme is taught in English
- All candidates apply directly to Queen Mary University of London not UCAS
- Application deadline for 2019 entry is Sunday 30 June
- We are proud to be listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools, developed through a partnership between the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME) and the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- +44 (0)20 7882 8478