- Qualification requirements for the course are MB BS or basic medical degree from universities recognised by the University of London. Candidates should generally have worked for one year after registration (two-three years post qualification).
- Applicants may be interviewed prior to acceptance and course entry may be competitive.
- Students must have access to a suitable computer and broadband access to the internet. Availability of minimum system specifications for using ‘Blackboard’ is required
- Non-native speakers must achieve a minimum of IELTS 7.0 Students must be able to sit examinations at a British Council Centre, or a similar approved centre, under invigilation or be able to attend examinations in the UK.
This programme provides you with a solid foundation in the principles of electrical science, systems and electronics. The programme covers a wide range of topics in electronics, control, and programming. In addition, you will study specialisations including power engineering, electronics and microprocessors and digital signal processing.
Months of entry
This course provides a complete curriculum in endocrinology and diabetes, if you are new to the field, as well as acting as an update and extension for if you are already familiar with them.
The course provides clinicians with theoretical and clinically applied aspects of the discipline, and also incorporates elements of the UK specialty-training curriculum for endocrinology and diabetes mellitus. The programme also includes aspects of the knowledge-based examination required for Royal College Certification. We will also focus on up-to-date developments in the field with expert opinions and presentations.
In addition, if you are taking the MSc complete a project on a topic (approved by the programme organiser), which will be conducted at your home institution. This project will be examined in the form of written dissertation of approximately 10,000 words and a viva.
You will take the following modules:
Hypothalamus and Pituitary
Thyroid, Parathyroids and Bone
Reproduction, Pregnancy and Paediatric Endocrinology
Appetite, Weight, Energy Metabolism, Lipid Metabolism
Adrenals (Medulla and Cortex)
Genetics, Endocrine Oncology, Neuroendocrinology
Fees and funding
Click here for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- William Harvey Research Institute
- 44 (0)20 7882 5511