Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in a relevant subject.
A 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University may be acceptable with relevant professional experience. Applicants with qualifications below 2.2 Honours degree standard may be considered if they can demonstrate a minimum of three years relevant professional experience.
Months of entry
This MA in Interpreting is designed to provide students with:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the contexts and practices of professional interpreting, enabling students to develop the skills upon which professional interpreter competence is predicated
- Advanced expertise in their language pairs
- In-depth knowledge of the language-services market place
- Appropriate opportunities in professionally-based practice
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Dr Piotr Blumczynski
- +44 (0)28 9097 5363