One of the following qualifications:
- Minimum second class UK undergraduate degree
- Equivalent international qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University
- Exceptional entry will be assessed on case by case basis by academic referral only based on:
- An undergraduate degree lower than 2:2 plus one year of relevant work experience
- No undergraduate degree but three years of relevant work experience
We also welcome applications from candidates who do not meet the essential entry criteria outlined above. In order to be accepted for exceptional entry, you must:
- Hold a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- Provide a 1,000-word personal statement outlining your reasons for applying, and how your previous experience is of relevance to the programme you are applying for
- Be prepared to attend an interview with the Postgraduate Admissions Panel
Months of entry
Discover an innovative and creative approach to the rapidly evolving luxury industry – exploring the characteristics and opportunities within luxury goods, events and services.
The first of its kind in the UK, this course covers a broad spectrum of businesses, from fashion to hospitality, automotive and travel. You’ll take a strategic, creative view of the opportunities available in the sector, and begin to generate a variety of innovative ideas – developing your entrepreneurial outlook and storytelling ability, and delivering unforgettable experiences in London’s luxury precincts.
You’ll learn to analyse and forecast trends, build business plans, manage and lead global teams, create a culture of innovation and creativity and launch successful businesses in mature and fast-developing markets – gaining the insights to make informed judgements about the strategic business activities of luxury brands and deliver exceptional customer experiences across different sectors to gain a competitive advantage.
In your final term, you’ll complete a dissertation or live business project: developing and presenting a new luxury business plan over a four-day period – delving into your design, customer research and finances.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7487 7625