Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A first degree in any discipline with a minimum classification of 2.1 or its international equivalent.
Months of entry
Richmond University’s MA in Language Education Leadership and Management aims to provide a high quality professional education. It has been designed to prepare candidates for a career as future leaders and senior managers in the field of language education and language services in the UK and internationally.
In the context of the Chinese language in a multilingual and multicultural environment, MA in Language Education Leadership and Management is the only MA available on the market dedicated to the training of future language provision leaders and managers with this two pronged approach which is to provide insight into language learning and teaching a well as leadership and management knowledge and skills.
The MA in Language Education Leadership and Management aims to deliver a programme that will equip candidates with the following:
- Gain understanding of the impacts that language policy and technologies have on language learning and teaching
- Equip professional language teaching skills and experience that prepare them for a rewarding future career
- Develop an enhanced awareness and practical competence in conducting applied research to solve problems encountered in teaching in today’s multilingual societies and blend of different communities
- Understand the study of language learning and teaching
- Develop of their language teaching skills and competences best suitable to the targeted learners
- Engage in applied research designed to foster innovative solutions
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +44 20 8332 9000