US Bachelors degree from an accredited institution, or UK first degree with minimum second class honours, or an overseas equivalent as determined by the University with a major in the discipline of focus or a related area in social science. Relevant work experience is welcomed and may on occasion be accepted in lieu of a first degree, but is not required.
Months of entry
Today, luxury involves offering a proliferation of premium mass-market branded offerings globally - to a wider cross section of individuals than ever before. These goods, services, and experiences act as vehicles for consumers looking to raise their status, social currency, and emotional fulfilment.
In response to these trends, the programme takes a holistic approach to this growing field. Students will be exposed to concepts from business and management theory, alongside behavioural psychology, psychoanalysis, culture theory, anthropology and design.
Students on the programme will develop the necessary technical knowledge, critical thinking and problem solving skills geared towards industry - with the added value of a qualification that signals both their expertise and interest in Luxury Brand theory and practice.
5 facts about the programme:
- Complete your MA in one year full-time (FT) or in two years part-time (PT).
- Exposure to historical and emerging trends in the fields of Luxury and Branding from academics and industry experts.
- Develop postgraduate level scholarly skills – taking an applied approach that is both relevant and attractive to industry.
- Develop commercial, entrepreneurial and communications skills required of managers today.
- Networking and business planning opportunities.
Information for international students
Applicants who are not from a majority English speaking country will be asked to supply evidence of their English language skills which will usually be an IELTS with 6.5 overall and no element below 6.0.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +44 20 8332 9000