US Bachelors degree from an accredited institution, or UK first degree with minimum second class honours, or an overseas equivalent as determined by the University with a major in the discipline of focus or a related area in social science. Relevant work experience is welcomed and may on occasion be accepted in lieu of a first degree, but is not required.
Months of entry
The MBA aims to deliver a programme that will equip you with the key technical competencies companies expect and the critical skills that global organisations value above all: the ability to work with, and lead, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams; to think creatively about complex problems; and engage and create your own knowledge networks to generate innovative solutions.
5 facts about the programme:
1. Complete your MBA in one year full-time (FT) or in two years part-time (PT)
2. Develop your ability to strategically manage within the workplace.
3. Develop your ability to apply the techniques and tools utilised within a business for ﬁ nancial analysis and control.
4. Provide you with the required tools for decision-making and data analysis.
5. Apply business principles to actual situations through case-study work.
Information for international students
Applicants who are not from a majority English speaking country will be asked to supply evidence of their English language skills which will usually be an IELTS with 6.5 overall and no element below 6.0.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +44 20 8332 9000
- +44 20 8332 1596