1. Application form 2. A professional statement 3. At least one Confidential Academic Reference 4. CV/Resume 5. Proof of bachelors degree 6. Official/Certified Transcripts of all undergraduate work ideally showing a GPA of 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)/ B. 7. English Language Test Results For applicants who have attended non-U.S. universities: - Certified copies of all grades (including courses taken), diplomas, certificates of programme completion, and any end-of-program or end-of-year examination results. - If transcripts are not in English, official translation will be required.
Months of entry
Course contentAn MBA that offers a values-led curriculum focused on leadership, innovation and best practice.
Key Aims/Goals of the Richmond MBA
1. Complete your MBA in one year full-time (FT) or in two years part-time (PT)
2. Develop the candidate's ability to strategically manage in the workplace.
3. Develop the ability to apply the techniques and tools utilised within a business for financial analysis and control.
4. Provide candidates with the required tools for decision-making and data analysis.
5. Apply business principles to actual situations through case-study work.
The MBA aims to deliver a programme that will equip candidates with the key technical competencies companies expect and the critical skills that global organisations value above all: the ability to work with, and lead, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams; to think creatively about complex problems; and engage and create their own knowledge networks to generate innovative solutions. The programme is ideally suited to candidates who have recently completed their undergraduate studies, acting as a solid foundation in strategic business management enabling quick momentum in building a career.
Candidates are encouraged to participate in the accredited internship. The opportunity created will provide an excellent backdrop for real-time application of the thematic work covered in the classroom.
The structure of the MBA is organised as follows: there are three core courses in the Fall semester, as listed below, and two core course in the Spring semester with two electives, as specified. Students who wish to opt out of the Summer internship choose a more extensive dissertation in the Summer semester. All courses run depending on demand and faculty availability.
The MBA dissertation is written over the summer semester.
*Accounting: 2 weeks intensive pre-sessional
Economics of Business
Spring Semester: Specialised Courses
Global Marketing Strategy
Plus 1 of the following:
Leadership and Corporate strategy
*Statistical Methods: 2 week intensive pre-sessional
Dissertation (without Internship) 15,000 words
Dissertation (with Internship) 10,000-12,000 words
*Support sessions will also be offered in academic skills and preparation for interview.
Information for international students
If your first language is not English, you are required to submit TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge English proficiency test results from an exam taken within the last two years. NOTE: Also encouraged to submit a Sample of Academic Writing (academically cited; 8-20 pages and/or 2,000-5,000 typed words)- but not required.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 20 8332 9000
- +44 20 8332 1596