- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject area.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
International students who do not meet our direct entry requirements for this course can gain additional entry points through our International College at Robert Gordon University.
Months of entry
Our MSc International Tourism and Hospitality Management degree develops relevant industry skills and knowledge.
The focus is to actively encourage students to apply management principles and concepts in the context of contemporary national and international tourism and hospitality management.
The degree has been developed with guidance from both the Tourism Management Institute (TMI) and the Institute of Hospitality along with input from local industries. A key feature of the course is interface with industry and the wider external community which have included the following recent activities:
- Politics and tourism session with a member of the Scottish parliament
- Behind-the-scenes tour to the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Tour of the VisitScotland head offices in Edinburgh
Information for international students
Postgraduate courses normally require an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components. Some of our courses require a different level of English. Please check our course pages for specific details. Test reports are valid for a period of 2 years and can be used as proof of English for admission if valid on the start date of your course
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions