Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent.
- We welcome applicants with relevant professional accountancy qualifications such as ACCA and CIMA.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
Months of entry
This Oil and Gas Accounting and Finance course at Robert Gordon University will help you develop and be capable of using advanced critical knowledge of the accounting for upstream activities and the financial arrangements/implications of a broad spectrum of oil and gas ventures. It confers desirable skills for careers in the oil and gas, energy and financial sectors.
The course will develop your practical problem-solving, analytical financial modelling and essential transferrable skills in the financial risks and rewards of oil and gas investments within relevant accounting, regulatory and policy guidelines.
It offers a mastery of the accounting for and financial management of the unique arrangements and transactions encountered in the oil and gas industry.
This course offers the opportunity to extend your study by a year to complete a 48 week work placement. Evidence suggests that graduates who can demonstrate relevant work experience have a better chance of securing a graduate level job.
At Aberdeen Business School, we are in the business of changing your tomorrow.
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English should have an IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no component lower than 5.5, or an equivalent.
Fees and funding
For more information, visit www.rgu.ac.uk/finance
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Admissions Service
- +44 (0)1224 262728