- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in Engineering or a relevant discipline such as Geology, Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
Months of entry
January, May, September
At Robert Gordon University, the MSc Petroleum Production Engineering degree will enhance your employability by moving your career forward in the field of production engineering and production technology.
The course has been developed and is supported by experienced industry professionals. It combines academic study with talks from energy experts, industrial visits and practical training in the use of petroleum engineering software applications. This course fulfils the demand from employers for graduates with industry relevant, problem-solving and practical skills that can be applied immediately in the workplace.
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English should have an IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no component lower than 5.5, or an equivalent.
Fees and funding
Find out more at - www.rgu.ac.uk/finance
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- part time22-45 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Admissions Service
- +44 (0)1224 262728