Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree, or its equivalent in Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis.
Months of entry
January, May, September
This is the first and only postgraduate course of its kind in the UK focusing on solar as a renewable energy. The MSc Solar Energy Systems course will help you to develop an in-depth understanding of the theory and practice, along with professional and research skills necessary to characterise, design and manage solar energy systems.
A unique element of this course is the collaboration with industry and its relevance to the current issues in the modern-day solar energy sector. We are actively working with Scottish companies on the development of solar energy systems for new applications, and this provides you with opportunities to work on industrial projects which will enhance your employability.
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English should have an IELTS of 6.0 overall, with no component lower than 5.5, or an equivalent.
Fees and funding
Find out more at - www.rgu.ac.uk/finance
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- part time45 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Admissions Service
- +44 (0) 1224 262728