- Those with experience/interest in health, local authority, education, social care, sport & leisure and the voluntary sector.
- Typically you will have a degree and experience in a relevant discipline. Applicants who do not have a degree but have a professional. qualification and a minimum of two year’s work experience will also be considered.
Months of entry
January, March, September
The flexible framework is designed to broaden knowledge and understanding in the general field of health sciences to meet the demands of a changing population demographic. Cherry-pick from a portfolio of modules to create a tailored programme, specific to your own role within the health service, your career ambitions, or area of interest.
If you can’t commit the time or cost to a full MSc programme, this framework offers up to six years to complete the desired award; whether this is just standalone modules or Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or MSc.
Studying modules on this route is perfect for you if you are a busy health professional who wants to gain recognition for your CPD efforts as you develop your knowledge and understanding to make an impact in your field.
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English should have an IELTS of 6.5 overall, with no component lower than 5.5, or an equivalent. Find out more about English language requirements on the RGU website.
Fees and funding
Find out more from our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexibleVarious months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Start date and duration are flexible.
Course contact details
- Student Admissions Service
- 44 (0) 1224 262728