Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent, in one of the following subject areas: Architecture, Architectural Design, Architectural Technology, Design Management, Sustainable Building Design, Urban Design / Planning
- A clear explanation of their contribution to the production of the work
- A clear statement by an appropriate third party of the authenticity and authorship of the portfolio materials. (The third party may be a Tutor, Mentor, or work supervisor / team leader / senior practitioner, for example. Personal contact details, designation and affiliation with the parent institution or organisation, are to be included.)
- Normally, a portfolio should display a diversity of work exploring a range of techniques and media, and including architectural or urban design proposals of moderate scale and complexity. Whilst we seek a submission that includes of a range of work, where applicable, design projects produced during the final stages of an applicant's prior learning must be included, (i.e. most recent work).
- JPEG or PDF format files on own website
- Forwarded by electronic mail
Months of entry
This course has been designed specifically to prepare professionals for work in the global field of architecture, equipping you with skills and knowledge that enable you to develop innovative yet contextually appropriate solutions to challenges of major consequence and complexity.
Information for international students
Postgraduate courses normally require an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components. Some of our courses require a different level of English. Please check our course pages for specific details. Test reports are valid for a period of 2 years and can be used as proof of English for admission if valid on the start date of your course.
Fees and funding
For more information, visit http://www.rgu.ac.uk/future-students/finance-and-scholarships/finance-and-scholarships
For Academic Year 2018/2019
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- 44 (0) 1224 262209