Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Months of entry
Learn how to devise and facilitate co-design workshops that bring multiple voices together to solve problems, make decisions and transform your organisation.
- co-ideation and co-creation exercises,
- design sprints,
- teamwork and project management,
- performative and scenario-based final presentations in front of a panel of experts.
This course is led by RCA Design Products graduate (2008), Designer and RCA guest lecturer Bahbak Hashemi-Nezhad. As a designer, Bahbak's practice spans the domestic and public realm – producing work ranging from neighbourhood plans and public spaces to recipes, games, images and objects.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Certificate of Participation
- part time0.5 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- RCA Short Courses